Employees Co-Operative Credit Society:
The PVPIT Co-operative credit society was established in 1988 and running successfully from past three decades. This employee’s credit society plays vital role in the overall development of share holders as well as institute.
- To Fulfill finance needs of the members with minimum documentation
- To create supportive condition facilities for the members in case of untimely mishaps.
- To contribute in the development of institute through self generates resources
- To Motivate and encourage the achievements of the near and dears of the members
- Year of establishment: 19th April 1988
- Total number of shareholders: 204
- Share Capital: 76,61,360/-
- Loans Facility: Regular Limit : 2,00,000/- Emergency Limit: 20,000/-
- Deposit Facility: Short term
- Group insurance scheme for members
- Family welfare funds